A selection of the collected motifs is refined with further available information. Data that is collected in addition to the design and product code is called credits. They extend the ad motifs collected by interesting details about the “Makers” of the campaign.
The credits that are collected for the ad motifs include:
• The creative agency of the advertising campaign
• The media agency responsible for placing the ad
• With TV spots: Film production, camera
• With TV spots: Director and eight other relevant credits
• With many print motifs: Headline and claim