AdVision digital collects ad motifs and detailed information from about 100 daily newspapers for the German market on a daily basis. The data is available on a daily basis. All adverts including the entire trade communication are processed.
In numbers, this means: We process more than 1,000,000 pages per year. Each year, more than 460,000 ad placings and more than 200,000 ad motifs are collected. The AdZyklopädie contains more than 1.8 million ad motifs with detailed advertising information from the period from 2005 to today.
The regional distribution is as follows:
• Süddeutsche Zeitung
• Hamburger Abendblatt
• Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
• Berliner Kurier
• Die Welt
• Bild (div. regional issues)
• Die Zeit
• Welt am Sonntag
• Bild am Sonntag and many more
AdVision collects all data that is relevant for a collection in the field of daily newspapers:
• Publisher that ran the ad
• Magazine in which the ad was run
• Magazine edition that was advertised in
• Information about which page the ad was on
• Information about the chromaticity of the ad
• Format and size of the ad
• Details about the price the ad was booked for
• Information about running the ad in other consumer magazines
• Total gross expenditure for this ad
• Ad specials
In addition, product and design codes are linked up intelligently with the ad motifs.
Please contact us if you would like to obtain an overview of the publications currently collected or if you would like us to monitor specific titles (national/international) for your company.
You can also search through our database for your desired title here.